Bridge 3 founder Jonathan Silk is an experienced organizational leader and organizational leadership coach with a proven record of leading and developing organizations to perform at higher levels and improve their overall effectiveness.
He integrates his organizational leadership experiences with insight from his doctoral research at Pepperdine University to provide highly effective programs to Bridge 3 clients.
Jonathan has expertise in team dynamics, leadership coaching, design thinking, organizational leadership and development, learning technology, and corporate training.
He has worked with clients from the Sportswear, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Auto, Hospitality, Transportation, Soft drink, and Airline industries.
EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
Jonathan brings lessons from experiences serving as the Executive Director of Leader Development at the University of North Texas Health Science Center (UNTHSC) where he oversaw the leader development and design thinking programs for faculty, staff, and students to prepare members of the UNTHSC team to lead effectively in higher education and collaborative healthcare team environments.
Additionally, he has experience leading in U.S. Army Infantry, Cavalry, and Armor units in a wide range of assignments, to include leading soldiers in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Korea.
As a U.S. Army officer, he established a record of high performance in complex, volatile, and dynamic environments.
He is a decorated veteran, awarded the Bronze Star with “V" for Valor and Purple Heart, and a recipient of the General Douglas MacArthur Leadership Award.
Jonathan served as a faculty member in the Center for the Advancement of Leader Development and Organizational Learning at the United States Military Academy at West Point, NY before transitioning from the Army.
- MBA from the University of Texas at Dallas
- M.A. in Learning Technologies from Pepperdine University
- Bachelor’s Degree in liberal studies with a focus in Business Administration from Louisiana State University (Alexandria)
- Completed both the External Executive Coaching Residency program and the Advanced External Executive Coaching program at Columbia University
- Attended the Design Thinking Executive Course, Hasso Plattner Institute of Design, Stanford University
- Currently a doctoral student in the Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology Global Leadership and Change program